Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Postings From Rwanda

Dear Friends,


Today is the day - my life verse is coming true; "Here I am Lord, send me!" Isaiah 6:8.


I am leaving tonight for Rusizi district of Africa (dark red on map) until August 14th! 


I am experiencing many emotions: excited, nervous, anxious, overwhelmed, blessed and most of all I feel God's anointing! 


I could really use prayers for God's divine words to flow through me as I put the finishing touches on my talks for Africa. I have researched, prayed and have felt God's guidance - now I just need to finalize them on paper. 

It is through your prayers that God's power is released... 
  • God would multiply the time in my life so I can thoroughly prepare.
  • I would be protected from any of the enemies schemes.
  • We would have clear access into the Rwandan prisons.
  • That I would be teaching from the overflow of the Holy Spirit in my life.
  • God would call the lost, lonely and unsaved to hear the gospel message.
  • I would have a supernatural love for the listeners.
  • God's anointing and power would be on me as I share the gospel in the churches, open air preaching and prisons.
  • As a result of God's mighty power, thousands would cross over from eternal death to everlasting life.
  • Our whole team would be used for noble purposes to further His Kingdom!
Many of you have asked that I post my adventures from this God adventure. Please stay tuned to this blog (or become a member to this site and you will get posts to your email) I will post whenever I have access to WIFI.

I know that this is a lot - but I have a BIG GOD! Yahoo!

Much love,

Shug

No comments:

Post a Comment