Monday, August 8, 2011

Newly Created Tips and Suggestions Page for Women's Prison Ministry

Hello Dear Friends,

Do you have a passion for God's excellence? I have created a page called "Tips and Suggestions For Women's Prison Ministry". By clicking on the link in neighboring margin you will be taken to this site. Please have patience with me as I'm slowly maneuvering through the world of technology.

I will be adding a few suggestions each week (not at all exhaustive) that I've experienced in prison ministry. I would love to hear any suggestions that you have found helpful as well.

Please join me as we share ideas with the hope of bringing "excellence" to women's prison ministry.

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17

Much love,
Shug

No comments:

Post a Comment