Saturday, August 27, 2011

Women's Prison Series: Does God Care About My Intimate Relationships?

Hollywood! E news! Inquiring minds want to know? 

Fresh off the press! A newly created series on intimate relationships. This topic was requested by the inmates so I will post my thoughts and feedback regarding this HOT topic.


Relationship Series:   DOES GOD CARE ABOUT MY INTIMATE RELATIONSHIPS

August 27                             ... With Him
September 10                        ... With My Dysfunctional Family - Abusive Parents
September 24                        ... With My Dysfunctional Family - Rebellious Children
October 8                                  (Guest Speaker)


REMAINDER OF SERIES - CANCELLED - 10/11 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE BY PRISON STAFF.


October 22                            ... Within My Sex Life 
November 12                        ... Within Homosexuality
November 26                        ... Within My Marriage –Why Bother Getting Married? (Living Together, Abortion, Marriage, Adultery, Divorce)
                                                                                              

Please pray for boldness in truth and love. Stay tuned... May God's will be done... not mine.

Shug

1 comment:

  1. Nice topic series! I'm sure you'll do a good job!

    ReplyDelete